- The operator of this site is Orchard Enterprises, Inc., and its subsidiaries (collectively, referred to as “The Orchard”), located at 100 Park Avenue, 2nd floor, New York, NY 10017 ("The Orchard").
- In addition, if you wish to contact us, through our site, we may ask you to provide your e-mail address, name, telephone number, address and other information. We use this information only to communicate with you. No other use is made of the information; The Orchard does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Personal information collected on this site, and related Orchard sites, may be shared with those with whom we contract to operate the respective sites. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations and to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed, or protect our rights or property, our website or its users.
- We try to keep the information we collect from you as current as possible, and we take steps to maintain the security of your personal information. We will never post your e-mail address or other identifying information you have provided on our site without your consent. However, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. The Orchard will have no liability for disclosure of personally-identifiable information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the consent of your parent or guardian; The Orchard does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- By using our site you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement and related business practices at any time by posting updated text on this site, and your continued use constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact The Orchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.